Welcome to SvaLove!
your use of SvaLove, except where we expressly state that separate terms (and
not these) apply and provide information about the SvaLove Service (the
“Service”), outlined below. When you create an SvaLove account or use SvaLove,
you agree to these terms. The SvaLove Private Limited Terms of Service do not
apply to this Service.
The SvaLove Service
We agree to provide you with the SvaLove Service. The Service includes all of the SvaLove products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance SvaLove's mission: To bring you closer to the people and things you love. The Service is made up of the following aspects:
· Offering a therapy and content based platform
The website offers a therapy and content based social media platform that focuses on providing various contents raging from self-growth to motivation and philosophy to educational contents regarding mental growth.
· Offering personalized opportunities to create, connect, communicate, discover, and share.
People are different. We want to strengthen your relationships with different brands across the globe through shared experiences by the influencers. So we build systems that let the influencers share their photos and experiences with different brands and actually connecting you to those brands across the world over our online platform.
Fostering a positive,
inclusive, and safe environment.
We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and policies, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have, including your information, to try to keep our platform secure.
Developing and using
technologies that help us consistently serve our growing community.
Organizing and analyzing information for our growing community is central to our Service. A big part of our Service is creating and using cutting-edge technologies that help us personalize, protect, and improve our Service on an incredibly large scale for a broad global community. Technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning give us the power to apply complex processes across our Service. Automated technologies also help us ensure the functionality and integrity of our Service.
· Providing consistent and seamless experiences in intercation with different brands
SvaLove is part of the SvaLove Private Limited Company, which share technology, systems, insights, and information-including the information we have about you (learn more in the Data Policy) in order to provide services that are better, safer, and more secure. We also provide ways to post different photos by the influencers and also let the brand open their own stores on the online platform and the community members can buy the products from the stores directly, and the systems is designed to achieve a seamless and consistent experience across the online platform SvaLove.com.
Ensuring access to our Service.
To operate our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. The use of this global infrastructure is necessary and essential to provide our Service. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by SvaLove Private Limited.
Connecting you with brands,
products, and services in ways you care about.
We use data from SvaLove and other SvaLove Private Limited Products, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on SvaLove.
· Research and innovation
· We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
Creating accounts in SvaLove
· Individual Account
Any individual can open an account for the purpose of surfing and watching the posts made by the influencers and the brand’s store.
· Influencer’s Account
Subject to approval from the team of SvaLove influencers can posts their photographs and stream videos of on the online platform of self-growth, motivation, phillosohy
· Professional’s Account
The professionals can open their account so that online appointment can be taken from them for online consultations of counselling and therapy.
How Our Service Is Funded
Instead of paying to use SvaLove, by using the Service covered by these Terms, you acknowledge that we can show you ads that businesses and organizations pay us to promote on and off the SvaLove Private Limited. We use your personal data, such as information about your activity and interests, to show you ads that are more relevant to you.
We show you relevant and useful ads without telling advertisers who you are. We don’t sell your personal data. We allow advertisers to tell us things like their business goal and the kind of audience they want to see their ads. We then show their ad to people who might be interested.
We also provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads to help them understand how people are interacting with their content on and off SvaLove. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers to help them better
understand their audience. We don’t share information that directly identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us specific permission. Learn more about how SvaLove ads work here.
You may see branded content on SvaLove posted by Influencers who promote products or services based on a commercial relationship with the business partner mentioned in their content.
This section applies to all Professionals.
· As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Professionals on SvaLove, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Professionals.
· Professionals’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to SvaLove, is used to help the Professionals describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by SvaLove You will be the owner of your information and you consent to SvaLove collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated. SvaLove may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. SvaLove also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Practitioner for the following purposes:
§ Publishing such information on the Website.
§ Contacting Professionals for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry.
§ Contacting Professionals for taking product feedback.
§ Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
§ Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
· SvaLove automatically enables the listing of Professionals’ information on its website for every ‘Doctor’ or ‘Clinic’ or ‘Organization’ added to a Practice using its software. The Professionals information listed on Website is displayed when End-user’s search for doctors on Website, and the Professional information listed on Website is used by End-Users to request for doctor appointments. Any personally identifiable information of the Professionals listed on the Website is not generated by SvaLove and is provided to SvaLove by Professionals who wish to enlist themselves on the Website, or is collected by SvaLove from the public domain. SvaLove displays such information on its website on an as-is basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we strongly encourage Professionals to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from time to time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such information. SvaLove will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information.
· SvaLove may also display information for Professionals who have not signed up or registered for the Services, provided that the Professionals have consented to SvaLove collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website. Such Professionals are verified by SvaLove or its associates, and SvaLove makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Professionals. However, SvaLove does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Professionals.
· As part of being a registered Professional in SvaLove, the Professionals are obliged to follow the mentioned conditions:
as mentioned in the THE MENTAL HEALTHCARE ACT, 2017 India.
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use, and share information across the online platform. It also explains the many ways you can control your information, including in the SvaLove Privacy and Security Settings. You must agree to the Data Policy to use SvaLove.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1) User can place request for cancellation from the User Dashboard
2) If the cancellation of your appointment is done 6hours prior to the time slot of your session, the full fee of the session will be refunded.
Ex- If your appointment is scheduled at 7pm then you can cancel the appointment any time before 1pm in order to get a 100% refund.
3) If the cancellation of your appointment is done between the periods of 6 to 4 hours prior to the timeslot of your session, 50% of the session fee will be refunded.
Ex- If your appointment is scheduled at 7pm then you can cancel the appointment any time between 1pm-3pm in order to get a 50% refund.
4) No refund will be granted if the cancellation of your appointment is not done 4hours prior to the time slot of your session.
Ex- If your appointment is scheduled at 7pm then if you cancel the appointment any time after 3pm then NO REFUND will be granted.
5) The refund amount will be credited to the user’s bank account with 14 business days
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use SvaLove. We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the SvaLove community.
· You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use SvaLove except the section for counseling and therapy sessions wherein to be an user u must be atleast 18 years or more else expressed permission from one of the parent or guardian will be needed.
· You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
· We must not have previously barred you for violation of law or any of our policies.
How You Can't Use SvaLove. Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
You can't impersonate others or
provide inaccurate information.
You don't have to disclose your identity on SvaLove, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information), which may include providing personal data. Also, you may not impersonate someone or something you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
· You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
· You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies, including in particular the SvaLove Community Guidelines, SvaLove Private Limited Platform Terms and Developer Policies, and you cannot post anything on SvaLove if you are not a influencer or a brand.
You can't do anything to
interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
This includes misusing any reporting, dispute, or appeals channel, such as by making fraudulent or groundless reports or appeals.
You can't attempt to create
accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
You can’t sell, license, or
purchase any account or data obtained from us or our Service.
This includes attempts to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username); solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users; or request or collect SvaLove usernames, passwords, or misappropriate access tokens.
The influencers or the bands
can't post someone else’s private or confidential information without
permission or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including
intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright infringement, trademark
infringement, counterfeit, or pirated goods).
You may use someone else's works under exceptions or limitations to copyright and related rights under applicable law. You represent you own or have obtained all necessary rights to the content you post or share. Learn more, including how to report content that you think infringes your intellectual property rights, here.
· You can’t modify, translate, create derivative works of, or reverse engineer our products or their components.
· You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
We do not claim ownership of the
influencers or brands content, but you grant us a license to use it.
Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service and you are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. However, we need certain legal permissions from you (known as a “license”) to provide the Service. When you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems. You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content, review the Data Policy and visit the SvaLove Help Center..
· You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
· If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
· If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
· You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted by our Brand Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
· You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
· Content will not be deleted within 90 days of the account deletion or content deletion process beginning in the following situations:
· where your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
· where deletion within 90 days is not possible due to technical limitations of our systems, in which case, we will complete the deletion as soon as technically feasible; or
· where deletion would restrict our ability to:
· investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our products or systems);
· protect the safety and security of our products, systems, and users;
· comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
· comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
· in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
· If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but this section and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree" will still apply even after your account is terminated, disabled, or deleted.
Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree
· Your use of music on the Service is also subject to our Music Guidelines, and your use of our API is subject to our SvaLove Private Limited Platform Terms and Developer Policies. If you use certain other features or related services, additional terms will be made available and will also become a part of our agreement. For example, if you use payment features, you will be asked to agree to the Community Payment Terms. If any of those terms conflict with this agreement, those other terms will govern.
· If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
· Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
· We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
· This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
· You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
· Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
· Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
· We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
· Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively in the Indian Court for the State of Karnataka, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of Karnataka will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that, in its sole discretion, SvaLove Private Limited Inc. may also bring any claim we have against you related to efforts to abuse, interfere, or engage with our products in unauthorized ways in the country in which you reside that has jurisdiction over the claim.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account, here.